*** THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING ***
Today, we join the global business community in the fight of COVID-19. We are redirecting our established sourcing and logistics capabilities to distribute safety items to flatten the curve.
Used together, mask and filter reach a filtration efficiency of 99.98% to protect against dust, chemicals, gas, pollen, smoke and fumes.; suitable for environments where airborne protection might be required such as hospitals, airplanes, outdoor activities, and manufacturing. Most importantly, masks are an efficient method to avoid face touching.
This reusable mask bundle includes:
- 1 washable fabric masks
- 10 disposable filters to insert in the masks
About the Reusable Masks:
- Breathable, soft material
- Breathing valve on the front for comfortable breathing
- Washable and easy to use
- Ear loops adjust to the ears, to fit everyone
- Wash or disinfect your mask on the microwave after each use
- Mask Size: 7 x 5 inches
About the Disposable Filters:
- Activated carbon inserts to block particulate matter of 2.5 (PM2.5). The term refers to tiny particles or droplets in the air that are two and one half microns or less in width (Source: NY State Department of Health)
- 5 layered:
- LAYER 1 - Anti-stick cloth with dust filtering
- LAYER 2 - Activated carbon cloth
- LAYER 3 - Filters CO2 emission from cars and second hand smoke
- LAYER 4 - Filters invisible harmful objects including bugs
- Replace your filter every 2 to 3 or when visibly darkened
- Filter Size: 4.9 x 3.1 inches
Due to the personal nature of face masks, sales are final
Product ships out of Miami, FL 3 to 7 days upon order placement
WE CAN ALL HELP FLATTEN THE CURVE WITH PERSONAL HYGIENE
Source: World Health Organization
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- Wash your hands frequently. Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands properly with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- How? 1. Wet hands with water. 2. Apply enough soap to cover all hand surfaces. 3. Rub hands palm to palm. 4. Right palm over left hand, interlaced fingers. And vice versa. 5. Palm to palm, fingers interlaced. 6. Back of fingers to opposing palms, fingers interlocked. 7. Rotational rubbing of right and left thumbs. 8. Rotational rubbing with clasped fingers, in palm. 9. Rinse hands with water. 10. Dry thoroughly with a towel. Minimum 20 seconds.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene.
- Why? Droplets from your cough or sneeze spread the virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
- How? This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent spread of viruses and other infections.
Maintain Physical Distancing
- Maintain at least 6 ft. distance between yourself an anyone
- Why? People who has the COVID-19 virus may be asymptomatic. If you are too close, you may breath in droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person has the decease. When advised, stay home and avoid gathering in groups.