*** TO DONATE, PLEASE PLACE AN ORDER WITH SHIPPING TO YOUR LOCAL HOSPITAL AND USE CODE: PPE DONATION AT CHECKOUT ***
O.S.H.A. recommends that procedures involving blood and other potentially infectious materials be performed in such a manner as to minimize splashing, spraying, and splattering, it is often difficult to completely prevent droplet generation in the healthcare setting. Identifying that the acute care setting can be a hazardous work environment, this line of Fluid Protection products for the face helps to minimize exposure to pathogens from waste fluid.
- Use whenever eye, nose, or mouth contamination can be reasonably anticipated
- Convenient, cost-effective way to comply with O.S.H.A. standards
- Accommodates eyeglasses and face masks
- Foam inner lining
- Optically clear, anti-static, anti-glare surface
- Anti-fog on front and back
- UltraClear (tm) technology
- Ships within 1 business day
- Estimate delivery within 5 to 7 days
This product is non-returnable due to COVID-19 crisis. Procedure masks cannot be returned once shipped.
For all non-US destinations, please contact us at email@example.com to review delivery options.